How do I connect my email service?
updated 6 days ago
Connect your WordPress blog to your email service provider (ESP) like Mailchimp or MailerLite.
This lets you send posts to your email subscribers inside WordPress.
Link to API keys for:
- If you've connected before, click test to
- If you see the
Not connectedscreen, double check your API key and click
edit connection details.
- You might also want to clear cache, or do a hard refresh
cmd + shift + rbefore trying again.
- If this still doesn't work, please contact us using the chat button in the bottom right hand corner.
Let us know the following information and we'll get back to you as soon as we can:
- What happens when you try to connect
- What email service provider you're trying to connect to
- What WordPress version you're using